- Ascensus, Inc
- $114,780.00 -170,550.00/year*
8 Dorchester Rd
* Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
* The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always? should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
* Provide superior customer service with internal and external teams as it relates to problem solving
* Review client census and asset data submissions
* Import and reconcile plan assets from various vendor websites
* Work with assigned consultant(s) to assist with compliant and accurate valuation reports, participant statements, trust accounting, annual testing and reporting as applicable
* Prepare and assemble Annual Valuation package
* Prepare DOL Form 5500 and related schedules for review and coordinate filing with plan sponsor
* Assist clients in meeting all IRS and Department of Labor deadlines applicable to qualified retirement plans
* Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Ascensus also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women, minorities, and covered veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws
Associated topics: actuarial, actuarial consultant, actuary, analyst, assistant actuary, director actuary, model, probability, risk, statistics
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...