- Iconma, L.L.C.
- $73,566.67 -141,250.00/year*
8 Dorchester Rd
Social Media Reporting Analyst
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Duration: 12+ months
The social media analyst will:
* Utilize social media internet monitoring tools to research customer and competitor online information/posts.
* Transform data into insights by charting social media trends and anomalies as they occur.
* Analyze customer response and engagement to campaigns and/or products and services, creating applicable reporting.
* Escalate situations to Customer Relations representatives as required by identifying customers through available systems and resources.
* Create monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of social media activity on client Group products and issues.
* Apprise management and cross-functional team members of potential difficulties and threats.
* Contact customers as necessary to investigate situations.
* CRM system data search and entry.
* Act as a community manager backup, responding to complaints and inquiries using clear and concise grammar and brand voice.
* Perform additional related duties/projects as required.
* High School or Equivalent - Required
* Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
* 2-3 years Customer Relations experience.
* Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* Experience with blogs, boards, and social media sharing platforms.
* Automotive Industry experience a plus.
* Must have the ability to work effectively and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment
* More data analysis rather than marketing role.
* The ideal candidate would be extremely proficient in Excel and Power Point since this is mostly a reporting and analytics role.
* Familiarity with forums, blogs, and other online social channels is important.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...